Looking for a speaker for your next girl’s retreat, conference, camp or assembly? Book me!
With experience serving over 500 teens and young adults in ministry, I have keynote speeches and workshop series customizable for your needs. My topics include purposeful living, self-esteem, facing fears, time management, goal setting and more.
The perspective I got from reading Brie’s book appealed to young women and there is a huge percentage of them that lack direction. My prayer was that exposing them to Brie and her book would provide them some insight as to what purpose means. – Cecilia Smith, Founder of Sisters of Strength
After battling against suicidal thoughts as a teenager, I emerged as a twenty-something with a story to tell and have now dedicated my life to educating young women on the benefits of pursuing intentional living. I believe it’s important for young women, especially women of color to know their lives have meaning no matter what they read and see on the news or the demeaning things some people think and verbalize about black lives daily.
I have had the pleasure of being interviewed on DFW’s – K104 Dede in the Morning Show, dfwpraise.com and DFW’s 105.7 and the Christ Over Culture podcast.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Dillard University – Facing Our Fears (Keynote)
- Sisters of Strength Youth Event (Speaker)
- Youth in View Teen Summit (Speaker)
- Celebration Church – Crowned Event (Panelist)
- Extreme Encounter Young Adult Conference (Speaker)
- Celebration Church – The Basement (Speaker)
- New Orleans Police Department Girl Talk Event (Speaker)
- Dillard University Productivity Workshop – (Keynote)
- Women of Excellence Brunch (Speaker)
- Women of Wonder Rooftop Event (Speaker)
My Signature Topics
- You Are Here: Discovering Your Passion and Purpose.
- How Low Self-Esteem Almost Killed My Dreams and Why It Doesn’t Have to Kill Yours.
- Jump – How to Do the Thing That Scares You.
- The Friend Zone – How To Win Friends and Connect with People
- __________________________. Have a specific topic or theme in mind that’s not listed above? No problem. I love creating custom material for everything from retreats to workshops. Let’s discuss how I can help you achieve your programmatic goals.
“Brie’s visionary skills and the way she plans things out is sensational. There’s no way anyone should pass her up! Since her talk, I see myself working more on my patience – whether it’s something on Facebook, dealing with work, or speaking to family, I reevaluate my thought process before I speak. It’s something I always needed to work on and she made me realize I needed to start working on serenity.” Obriana Rocio
If you’re looking for someone who loves God with all her heart, is authentic, relatable and that can speak directly to the heart of young ladies/women, Brie is right for your event.
Michelle Robertson, God’s Word Church
I selected Brie as a speaker for our Women of Excellence event simply because [she is] the prime example of a woman walking in her purpose. Excellence overflows to each person she speaks with, each event she plans and executes and just the life she lives. After she spoke one young woman came to me and said “I need to buy Brie’s book so that I can get my life together!”
[Brie’s] glow literally sparked every young lady in the audience which inspired them to speak to her after the program and continue their strive for excellence after the event.
- T’Yanna Jackson, Southern University of New Orleans
So Why Me?
If I know anything about working with teens and millennials, it’s that they possess an inherent need to connect with the people speaking with them. At only 25, I have the life experience to advise them coupled with a peer like presence that will help them connect with my message. Being delivered from a deep depression has left me with a personal responsibility to encourage teens and young women across the country to be intentional with their living and become all that God intended for them to be. I want them to know what my mom always told me, “This is not the end of your story.”
Start the conversation